The BoilerMag central heating system magnetic filter ensures that virtually 100% of ferrous oxide and scale is removed on first pass through the filter.
This heating system filter offers major benefits:-
- Can be installed and cleaned in minutes with easy access for chemical dosing
- Dual flow technology provides years of protection
- Guaranteed no-block magnetic system filter
- Removes both magnetic and non-magnetic debris from the system
- In-line pipework installation with 360 degree adjustment
- High quality isolation valves and seals used
- Available in both 22mm and 28mm versions and in a Part L chemical pack
- Larger sizes also available for commercial applications
Accessories include an attachment for power flushing - click here for details: BoilerMag flushing attachment
Water Treatment > Magnetic System Filters & Descalers
In recent years the UK plumbing and heating market has seen a large influx of magnetic system filtration products and PHC supply system filters from many different manufacturers
Adey Magnaclean, Fernox TF1, Sentinel Eliminator, Spirotrap MB2 & MB3, Scalemaster iMag, Altecnic Dirtmag and Salus Mag defender are just some of the filters we currently stock and supply at competitive prices.
We also distribute the Boilermag range of filters in both domestic (22mm and 28mm), and industrial sizes (1.5in BSP to 6in PN16 flanged), and supply various magnetic power flushing equipment such as the Kamco CombiMag and CombiHeat and Adey Magnacleanse.