The Danfoss RTW thermostatic radiator valve is a liquid filled, bi-directional TRV (flow selectable) with built-in sensor. The valve can be installed horizontally or vertically, in the flow or return, and its bi-directional design solves the problem of water hammer.
Based on Danfoss’ accurate and reliable liquid filled sensor, the Danfoss RTW is compact, robust and provides precise temperature control.
- Flow selectable, bi-directional TRV valve
- Liquid sensor reacts quickly to changes in room temperature
- Frost protection setting
- Positive shut-off feature, useful if radiators need to be removed when decorating
- Available in 10mm or 15mm
- Quick and easy to install
- Sensor can be mounted in minutes using a standard spanner
- Reliable, cost effective solution for domestic applications
- 2 year no-quibble warranty
Radiators & Valves > Radiator Valves
There are many different types of radiators valves, the most common of which are thermostatic radiator valves (known as TRVs) and manual valves (often referred to as lockshield and wheelhead valves). Each PHC branch stocks a large range of TRVs and manual radiator valves from manufacturers including Danfoss, Honeywell, Drayton, Pegler Terrier, Sunvic, Myson, Giacomoni, Siemens, Salus and more.
We stock valves for 8mm, 10mm, 15mm domestic sizes and supply many commercial radiator valves for larger pipework systems such as in schools and hospitals. For radiator valve spares we are the people to speak to! - we supply a myriad of replacement TRV heads, remote sensing heads, valve bodies, gland seals, pipe reducer adaptors and many more parts.