The original MagnaClean pioneered the concept of a magnetic central heating system filter, providing protection against iron oxides aswell as non-magnetic debris many years ago. Featuring a two year guarantee and now with more than 3 million MagnaClean filters installed throughout Europe, you can be assured of the high-quality and reliability of this magnetic heating system filter.
- Efficient magnetic and non-magnetic filtration
- Simple installation and easy servicing
- Long operational life and 2-year guarantee
- Available in black or white
- Built-in air vent assembly
- Fluid capacity: 0.48 Litres
- Bi-directional flow configuration - any port can be inlet
- Stainless steel magnet housing
- 150mm long x 25mm diameter magnet
- Nickel plated brass and stainless steel components
- Long life PTFE seals in isolating valves
Please contact us for competitive prices on volume purchases
Water Treatment > Magnetic System Filters & Descalers
In recent years the UK plumbing and heating market has seen a large influx of magnetic system filtration products and PHC supply system filters from many different manufacturers
Adey Magnaclean, Fernox TF1, Sentinel Eliminator, Spirotrap MB2 & MB3, Scalemaster iMag, Altecnic Dirtmag and Salus Mag defender are just some of the filters we currently stock and supply at competitive prices.
We also distribute the Boilermag range of filters in both domestic (22mm and 28mm), and industrial sizes (1.5in BSP to 6in PN16 flanged), and supply various magnetic power flushing equipment such as the Kamco CombiMag and CombiHeat and Adey Magnacleanse.