The Tecnoflex Plus twin wall flexible flue liner is designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel burning appliances, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C.
- High-quality, market-leading flexi flue liner
- Lifetime guarantee (subject to certain conditions)
- Huge range of installation components available
- Available from 80 - 300mm diameter
- Unique joint design giving exceptional strength to the lock
- Both inner and outer layers made from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance
- Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation
904L stainless steel is also available as an option for the extreme conditions found with appliances like slumbering stoves.
Flue & Chimney Systems > Flexible Flue Liner
PHC distribute significant quantities of flexible flue liner for multiple heating applications.
We stock twin skin flexible chimney liner ineither 316 grade or 904 grade inner & outer. Suitable for gas, oil and multi-fuel burning appliances, up to a maximum flue gas temperature of 600°C, 316g flexi liner is a common choice for wood burner stoves. Our liner is of the highest quality and one of, if not the, best quality flue liner available in the UK today. As well as being suitable for wood and multifuel stoves, other uses for our flexi liner include for fluing forced draught gas boilers, inset, decorative and open gas fires, 35 sec (Class D) oil fired heating boilers (including condensing), solid fuel heating boilers and room heaters.
We also stock coils of single wall 316 stainless steel flexible flue liners designed for atmospheric gas and kerosene fired appliances where the flue gas temperature does not exceed 260°C. Typical applications for this liner includes domestic & commercial atmospheric gas boilers, domestic radiant & inset gas fires, back boiler units, gas water heaters and warm air units, 28 sec (Class C2) oil fired heating boilers and stoves and cookers.